At Endeavor Communications, our clients count on us to be their bridge to the public and media. We integrate ourselves into our clients business, whether in financial, legal, or professional services, and we successfully place our clients in targeted media, from Top Tier A Level publications all the way to monthly trade outlets.
Our time tested relationships with journalists mean that many depend on us to provide key sources for their stories. And our commitment to service means clients can expect great results.
Our successful strategies begin with the creation of a customized media strategy. Our experience enables us to develop plans that implement our clients’ business goals through tailored media outreach.
Clients turn to us to help solve challenges such as:
- Branding – Obtaining greater name recognition in national and regional markets
- Succession planning – Expanding a firm’s reputation beyond its core group of long-time leaders to rising stars of the next generation
- Business Development support – Using PR to advance specific business development initiatives.
Top-Tier Media Results
Many of our clients seek to raise their professional profiles through exposure in top-tier media. We obtain high-profile placements in leading national publications such as The New York Times, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC.com, Associated Press, Bloomberg News & TV, Reuters News, as well as major TV outlets such as CNBC, NBC Nightly News, TODAY Show, Good Morning America, and many more.
We obtain media coverage for our clients through a number of vehicles —
- Reporter meetings – We have developed strong relationships with reporters and editors across the country who rely on our ability to provide them with excellent sources. We secure meetings between targeted journalists and our clients to discuss specific topics, to familiarize the reporter with the client’s expertise, and to identify the client as a reliable source for future stories.
- Third-party commentary – We monitor the news that is most relevant to our clients’ work, and reach out to journalists to insert the names of the firms and businesses we represent into news stories. Being associated with breaking news generates real-time buzz and creates lasting online content that links our clients with issues of importance.
- Feature stories – We secure feature articles about our clients and specific issues of importance to them. Feature stories are extremely useful business development tools, which lend credibility to marketing materials.
- Newstracking – We track issues of importance to our clients, and report on a daily, monthly and annual basis on the media coverage we have obtained on their behalf.
Industry & Trade Publications
Client media plans need to be targeted to that clients industry and prospective clients. We have a thorough knowledge of the publications in each market segment, and we understand how to best position our clients to maximize media coverage.
Our media placements in these outlets are often as important as mentions in major media.
Online Publishing & Social Media Opportunities
To effectively reach many target audiences, our clients need a social media strategy that supports their traditional media outreach and marketing efforts.
We provide social media coaching and training, advise on the platforms best suited to meet our clients’ needs, and assist with the development and distribution of social media content.
Awards & Rankings
Many industry publications — most notably legal trades — offer nomination opportunities to submit partners, rising stars and the firms themselves for awards and recognition. We have drafted winning nominations for awards in Law360, The National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, The Recorder, California Lawyer, Crain’s and other business trade publications around the world.
In addition to industry awards, there are a multitude of ranking services such as Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Avvo. We help our clients sift through the various options to recommend the ones best suited to each client and assist with the submission process.
Articles & Speaking Engagements
Endeavor Communications looks for and develops opportunities for our clients to publish byline articles and obtain speaking engagements. We often ghostwrite columns or articles on our clients behalf.
- Editorial calendars – Each year we collect relevant editorial calendars from a wide range of publications. These calendar items serve as the basis for pitches we send out to create bylined and speaking opportunities.
These opportunities help our clients reach their target audiences — and help to credential them in business development efforts. We have successfully ghostwritten columns for outlets such as Institutional Investor, Forbes, Law360, The New York Times, and many others.